[Insight-users] CSwig wrapping question...

Tuhin Sinha tk.sinha@vanderbilt.edu
Fri May 7 20:07:41 EDT 2004

Brad,

  If by this you mean that I need to use the
ITK_WRAP_OBJECT_WITH_SUPERCLASS macros, then I have done that. Also all
of the necessary superclasses have been wrapped with said macro.
Otherwise, I am a little unclear as to how to do what you suggest.  Any
more help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Best regrads,

Tuhin Sinha