[Insight-users] itk Subtraction Image filter runtime error

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv@crd.ge.com
Mon May 10 17:36:57 EDT 2004

Sachin,

You called SetInput1 twice, so the second input to the subtract filter
was not set.

This will cause an exception to be thrown do to an improper number of
inputs being specified.  Your application did not try to catch the
exception.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Sachin Jambawalikar [mailto:sachinjam@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2004 12:20 PM
To: insight-users@itk.org
Subject: [Insight-users] itk Subtraction Image filter runtime error

Hi ,
I'm trying to subtract  two volumes  using itk  SubtractImageFilter.
I get a runtime error   when I do update for subtraction filter.
Error " this application has requested the runtime to terminate in an
unusal way.
please contact  the app support team for more info"

Can anybody help me on this ???

Regards
--Sachin

typedef itk::Image< float, 3 > ImageType;
typedef itk::SubtractImageFilter<ImageType,ImageType,ImageType>
SubImgFiltertype;

S1Image=LoadImage((const char*)file_name1 );
S2Image=LoadImage((const char*)file_name2);

	SubImgFiltertype::Pointer subfilt=SubImgFiltertype::New();
	subfilt->SetInput1(S1Image);
  subfilt->SetInput1(S2Image);
ImageType::Pointer image=subfilt->GetOutput();
  subfilt->Update();

ImageType::Pointer LoadImage( const char * filename )
{
	VolumeReaderType::Pointer reader;
	ImageType::Pointer image;

	reader = VolumeReaderType::New();