[Insight-users] (no subject) : How to use BSplineDeformableTransform

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon May 10 18:59:26 EDT 2004

Hi Josiane,

Please look at the following two examples:

    Insight/Examples/Registration/

                BSplineWarping1.cxx
                DeformableRegistration4.cxx

The first one uses a BSplineDeformableTransform in order
to warp an image. (e.g. like morphing).

The second is an example of deformable registration using
the ITK basic registration framwork and the BSplineDeformable
transform.

These two examples were added recently, so you may have to
update your CVS checkout.