[Insight-users] Segmentation Programs in ITKApplication

Bing Jian bjian@cise.ufl.edu
Wed May 12 00:54:23 EDT 2004

Hi Luis,

Thanks for your clarification. It's my bad to mistakenly say
LevelSetSegmentation, What I meant to say is ShapeDetectionLevelSet.
Sorry for that.

By "etc" I mean some other programs but not belonging to segmentation,
like Insight-Application/ImageRegistration. I remembered that I asked
it before, at that time you said those GUI programs were not very
stable as their console counterparts.

Thanks!

--
Best wishes,