[Insight-users] Segmentation Programs in ITKApplication

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Wed May 12 00:59:06 EDT 2004

Hi Bing,

Thanks for the additional information.

The application ShapeDetectionLevelSet si also
intended to be used with 3D datasets. As with
the two others, you have the option of changing
the code for making it suitable for 2D, or you
can simply load a 3D image.