[Insight-users] problem to wrap Itk with python

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Wed May 12 21:26:24 EDT 2004

Hi Nick,

Please read the README file in

      Insight/Wrapping/CSwig/README

It seems that you are simply missing to
set up the evironment variable PYTHONPATH

--

First set the PYTHONPATH variable to

    ITK-build/Wrapping/CSwig/Python/[Release].

Then run python and run this python command:

     from InsightToolkit import *