[Insight-users] co-occurrence matrix

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Sun May 16 20:12:07 EDT 2004

Hi Glenn,

Thanks for contributing your code to ITK.

The class has been added under

     Insight/Code/Numerics/Statistics.

Tha class name was changed in order to include "Adaptor".
It is now:

      itk::ImageToCooccurrenceListAdaptor

Some coding style changes were made. And the method
UseNeighbor was modified in order to work for N-D images.

A couple of minor coding style details, in ITK we use
the opening brackets in isolated lines, like

    for()
      {
      }

instead of

     for() {
     }

also,
the brackets are indented two spaces (never using tabs).

---

Your VTK question wasn't quite clear.

Do you want to take a VTK image and get a cooccurrence
matrix out of it using ITK ?

or, do you want to use VTK for visualizing the
cooccurrence matrix that you computed with ITK ?

Please let us know,