[Insight-users] co-occurrence matrix

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Tue May 18 16:17:07 EDT 2004

Hi Glenn,

You can visualize the 2D histogram by first copying
its values in an itk::Image.

For this you can write a while() loop and use the
method

       histogram->GetFrequency( index );

Then you convert this ITK image into a VTK image
using the filter adaptors in

    InsightApplications/Auxiliary/vtk

and plug this vtkImageData into a vtkImageViewer.

---

We didnt' change the actual computation of your
List of measurement vectors.  More on this in a
following email...