[Insight-users] co-occurrence matrix

Glenn Pierce glennpierce@connectfree.co.uk
Tue May 18 19:27:12 EDT 2004

--=-KkUUgNsx8YqaPknYJ4QA

Thanks for the help.

I don't mine making the changes to turn the class into a real
ImageToList adaptor if needed.

Having said that, Zach I don't mine leaving it to you for some future
date :)

It will give me a chance to work on a variogram filter :)

Thanks guys.

Sorry about the duplicate mail. I didn't reply to all.

Glenn

--=-KkUUgNsx8YqaPknYJ4QA

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Thanks for the help.<BR>
<BR>
I don't mine making the changes to turn the class into a real ImageToList adaptor if needed.<BR>
<BR>
Having said that, Zach I don't mine leaving it to you for some future date :)<BR>
<BR>
It will give me a chance to work on a variogram filter :)<BR>
<BR>
Thanks guys.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Sorry about the duplicate mail. I didn't reply to all.<BR>
<BR>
Glenn
</BODY>
</HTML>