[Insight-users] Java build instructions

Brian Eastwood beastwoo@email.unc.edu
Wed May 19 02:27:06 EDT 2004

Is there a good set of build instructions for the new Java wrappers?
I've been following the notes on building the ITK Tcl and Python
wrappers, and just changing stuff for Java.  Right now I've had a build
running for over 24 hours, and have numerous "cannot resolve symbol"
errors for the ITKJavaJar project (itkImageD2, itkCommand, among
others).  I'm guessing something is pretty wrong.  It seems that Cswig
is runs for a really long time on each class, constantly eating up
memory on my machine.  I'm running Windows XP and MS Development
Environment 7.0/.NET.  Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Brian

                      < brian eastwood >