[Insight-users] Java build instructions

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Fri May 21 22:46:31 EDT 2004

Hi Brian,

A configuration bug was recently found in the Wrapping
directory. This bug prevented the dependencies from
being created in the right order. The consequence was
that in a brand new built, some libraries were built
before the libraries they depended on.

Please update your CVS checkout and start from a
clean build.

The reason why this problem didn't show up in the
Dashboard is because most of our builds are incrementals.
That is, they don't restart from scratch every night.

Please let us know if you continue experiencing
any problems,