[Insight-users] RescaleIntensityImageFilter doesn't respect user-set InputMinimum/Maximum

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Wed May 19 15:09:29 EDT 2004

Hi Zach,

This looks like a bug....

Actually there shouldn't be any SetInputMinimun and
SetInputMaximum methods in this filter...

In any case, the filter that you want is the

      IntensitityWindowImageFilter

http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1IntensityWindowingImageFilter.html

where you can select the input and output, minimum
and maximum.