[Insight-users] internal Compiler error if I derive a class from itkColorTable class

Sachin Jambawalikar sachinjam@gmail.com
Wed May 19 18:37:05 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I'm trying to derive a class from itkcolortable and include a new function
in it for my custom colortable.

This is what I did
I've a class Cad_ColorTable

=============
Cad_ColorTable.h
=============

#ifndef Cad_ColorTable_h
#define Cad_ColorTable_h
#include<itkcolortable.h>

template<class TPixel>
class Cad_ColorTable :
	public itk::ColorTable<TPixel>
{
public:
void UseCad(void);

protected:
	Cad_ColorTable(){};
	virtual ~Cad_ColorTable(){};
 };
#include "Cad_ColorTable.txx"
#endif

=============
Cad_ColorTable.txx
=============
#ifndef Cad_ColorTable_txx
#define Cad_ColorTable_txx

#include"Cad_ColorTable.h"

template<class TPixel>
Cad_ColorTable<TPixel>::UseCad()
{
}

#endif

when I include the header file in any other file for using it.
I get  the following error:
g:\itk_vtk\my_app_itk\CAD_fltk_viewer\Cad_ViewerImplementation.h(51):
fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
        (compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 2701)
         Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++
         Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more information

Can anybody help??

Regards

--Sachin