[Insight-users] Narrowbanding in Geodesic Active Contour Level Set Image Filter

Joshua Cates cates@sci.utah.edu
Wed May 19 17:19:01 EDT 2004

Hello Jayant,

All filters inheriting from itk::SegmentationLevelSetImageFilter use a
narrow-banding method.  There is no need to adjust the width because the
method used (sparse-field) maintains the minimum band width necessary for
the computations at all times.

Josh.

 Josh Cates
 Scientific Computing and Imaging Institute
 University of Utah
 (801) 587-7697
 http://www.sci.utah.edu/~cates