[Insight-users] ImageReadImageSeriesWrite

Luca Nicotra nicotra@cli.di.unipi.it
Thu May 20 04:46:52 EDT 2004

Hi,
I get these errors when I try to compile the
ImageReadImageSeriesWrite.cxx example

/home/luca/ITK/project/registration/ImageReadImageSeriesWrite.cxx:86:
error: wrong
   number of template arguments (2, should be 1)
/usr/local/include/InsightToolkit/IO/itkImageSeriesWriter.h:86: error:
provided
   for `template<class TInputImage> class itk::ImageSeriesWriter'

I checked the ImageSeriesWriter template and it uses two template
arguments.
Do you have an idea of what might be the reason of these errors?
Thank you

-luca-