[Insight-users] ImageReadImageSeriesWrite

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Thu May 20 13:54:13 EDT 2004

Hi Luca,

You are mixing two versions of ITK.

The ImageSeriesWriter was modified to use
two template parameters on September 27 2003

http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/Insight/Code/IO/itkImageSeriesWriter.h.diff?r1=1.5&r2=1.6&cvsroot=Insight

You are probably taking the example of

     ImageReadImageSeriesWrite.cxx

from a recent version (maybe ITK 1.6...) and
trying to build it against an ITK version
older than Sept 27 2003. That's probably as
old as ITK 1.4...     :-/

Solution:

    Make your mind, select a specific
    version to use and be consistent