[Insight-users] to divide images

Zachary Pincus zpincus@stanford.edu
Thu May 20 18:07:17 EDT 2004

David,

Unfortunately, this project compiles perfectly for me.

(I did have to add a "SET(ITK_DIR "my/path/to/itk/")" command in the
CMakeLists, but that shouldn't matter. If cmake couldn't find the itk
dir, it would complain and you'd never get the makefiles or visual
studio project with which to compile.)

It appears that your compiler can't find the appropriate
pointer-casting methods for smart pointers to images. Yet you've
included the proper headers. You might want to CVS update again to see
if maybe you got a bad copy of itkImage.h or something?

Sorry I can't be more helpful...

Zach