[Insight-users] to divide images

David Llanos gva02 at elai.upm.es
Mon May 24 12:29:15 EDT 2004

Hi Zach,

Good news! I have been able to eliminate the errors, including the bookstore
directly in my code and modifying it in some parts.

Indeed, now it compiles and it executes perfectly, but I continue without
obtaining clear results:  It is appreciated clearly like it get obtaining
each object and it leaves creating their corresponding image, since the file
of exit of the image goes changing size according to the object. But what I
go obtaining is only images black.

I attach you the new code, the original image and the four exit images that
I obtain. Maybe to you not you of this problem, or maybe it finds that to
modify something of the code of the function GetsMasks, in which case it
would be I of great favor your help.

Thanks in advange and regards,

David.