[Insight-users] Narrow Banding

Jayant Chauhan gripened@hotmail.com
Thu May 20 19:54:52 EDT 2004

<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>1) I have another doubt. Given an intial level set, can we make it move in both directions, ie, in and out, because it is possible that we want it to the left (inside say), since the moving object moves towards the left, but there is also some otehr edge present to the right (for example a door). So will not increasing then narrow band widht or something help, because otherwise we will lose the object of intereset, if the door is closer.</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>2) Will ITK 1.6 work with QT-2.3 windows non-commercial version ?!!</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>with regards</DIV>