[Insight-users] Narrow Banding

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Fri May 21 03:39:32 EDT 2004

Hi Jayant,

1) Yes the zero set in the LevelSet can move in both
    directions, this is influenced by the Advection
    field.

    You may want to play with the demo application

      InsightApplications/
          ThresholdSegmentationLevelSetFltkGui

    these effect are easily visible there.

2) ITK is independent of the GUI library that you use.

    You can combine ITK with any GUI library,
    for example FLTK, MFC, Qt, wxWindows, XForms.

    The demos that you will find in

       InsightApplications/Auxiliary/QtImageviewer
       InsightApplications/QtITK

    both have been tested with Qt2.3

    Please look at the Tutorials

            http://www.itk.org/HTML/Tutorials.htm