[Insight-users] QT and ITK

Jayant Chauhan gripened@hotmail.com
Thu May 20 19:58:28 EDT 2004

<DIV class=RTE>Is it not possible that I have a class which does all the ITK stuff. (and thus has functions init which I can call).</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>And I have a GUI made using QT designer (hence another class). Now do I necessarily have to reimplement my ITK class or can I just create a new class which inherits the QT class and also has my ITK class instance as a member. Now whenever I press a button, ie, a signal from QT side, I just execute the appropriate ITK class function ??!!! I have just a few hours now to design my GUI and integrate it with ITK class.</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>with regards</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>will wait anticipatingly for ur reply</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>