[Insight-users] Suggestion -- New Memeber Welcoming Package

Arash Jahangir arash at vije.ca
Sat May 29 19:15:39 EDT 2004

Hi Luis,
My congrats on a well developed started package.  It is clear and well
organized.    I think if the getting started in HTML so that people with
slower connection could just jump to their section, it could be helpful.
Also, some info on CVS check out and pros and cons of CVS version would be
good.

As to luring people to read the whole thing...that is a possible but hard to
accomplish task, imo.  I personally have not had much luck with it.  So I
make my docs in easy (and quick) to browse format and hope the painless
experience encourages more/better reads of the rest of documents.

regards,
Arash

PS Any plans for "Class to Examples" or annotated class list?