[Insight-users] Operator '=' for Mesh

Uday Kurkure udaykurkure at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 1 17:42:17 EDT 2004

Hi All,

I have some problem with visualization of mesh. I
generate a spherical mesh and assign its output to a
mesh pointer:

myMesh = SphericalMesh->GetOutput();
(Rest of the code converts itkmesh to vtkpolydata)

But the code is not compiling. I saw such
implementation in some applications but I could not
find anything that I am missing. Can some one tell me
why there is a compiler error at this line.

Error:
error C2679: binary '=' : no operator defined which
takes a right-hand operand of type 'class
itk::Mesh<double,3,class
itk::DefaultStaticMeshTraits<double,3,3,float,floa
t,double> > *' (or there is no acceptable conversion)

Thanks,
-Uday