[Insight-users] Operator '=' for Mesh

Uday Kurkure udaykurkure at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 4 09:51:27 EDT 2004

Hello Luis,

Thanks for replying. I am using smart pointer. I am
declaring it first and then using it. I am attaching
the code. (The code is same as DeformableModel2.cxx, I
am just adding mesh visualization to it)

Please see what I am missing.

Thanks,

-Uday

http://www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/GettingStarted-I.pdf