[Insight-users] itkRescaleIntensityImageFilter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Oct 15 11:42:02 EDT 2004

Hi Tanja,

Thanks for pointing this out.

You are right,
this filter shouldn't have methods

         SetInputMinimum()
         SetInputMaximum()

due to the reason that you just described.

However, You are probably using an old ITK version,
because the methods above were removed on November 14th 2003:
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/BasicFilters/itkRescaleIntensityImageFilter.h?root=Insight&r1=1.7&r2=1.8

You may want to update to the latest release:

                  ITK 1.8

Just for the record:
the filter that allows users to set the Input/Ouput
Minimum/Maximum is the IntensityWindowingImageFilter:
http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1IntensityWindowingImageFilter.html

Please let us know if you find any further problems,