[Insight-users] Compile error in building Example_ITKFilterLibTest in InsightApplications

Sambit Bhattacharya sbhatta at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Mon Oct 18 16:31:30 EDT 2004

Hi Luis,
I manually deleted the InsightToolkit libraries under /usr/local/,
installed it again, and the InsightApplications compiled fine. So I guess
the older version of the libExample_ITKFilterLib.so library from a
previous build of InsightApplications was being picked up for compilation from
/usr/local/lib/InsightToolkit, but this time around I noticed that it was
not placed under that path anymore.
Thanks,
Sambit.