[Insight-users] mesh generation

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Oct 23 18:13:11 EDT 2004

Hi Lucas,

As Leila pointed out, it seems that you are attempting to
use a recent version of the InsightApplications code with
a an old version of ITK.

That will not work. The classes that Leila is using in her
DeformableModelSimplexMesh segmentation application were
added recently from a kind contribution by Thomas Boettger.
(e.g. itkSimplexMesh).

You *must* use syncronous versions of both ITK and
InsightApplications.

Please update your CVS checkout of Insight and let us
know if you find any further problems.