[Insight-users] Image dimension problem on DeformableRegistrationxx.cxx

Jung Tai Chen life_is_beautiful_mm at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 24 07:07:19 EDT 2004

Hi,

I am trying to use DeformableRegistration6.cxx(B-spline) and DeformableRegistration2.cxx(demons) in my application.
The problem is that the above examples didn't work if I use itk::image <float,3> to store a 2D image (256X256X1 with 1X1X1.5mm). The DeformableRegistration2.cxx's pipeline didn't throw any exception but the program still crashed.  The DeformableRegistration6.cxx throwed an exception like this ""itk::ERROR: RecursiveGaussianImageFilter(02CA8B60): The number of pixels along direction 2 is less than 4. This filter requires a minimum of four pixels along the dimension to be processed."}" .
I can definitely sure that the image<>::xxxType::index, size, spacings were stored correct information.

Can someone help me?

Many thanks.