[Insight-users] help with wrapping of itkVoronoiSegmentationImageFilter

Bruno Cassaro bcdalava at cenpra.gov.br
Tue Oct 26 10:37:51 EDT 2004

Hi ITK user's .....

I'm trying to use itkVoronoiSegmentationImageFilter , and use python for it. But I can't find  the class. When i was looking for it, i perceive in my cmakelist don't have itkVoronoiSegmentationImageFilter wrap.

Updating my itk by CVS i note what a have the itkVoronoiSegmentationImageFilter class in c++, but it didn't be wrapped in python by cmake how the others classes were. The stretch of my cmake code ...

# create the ITKAlgorithmsTcl libraries
SET(WRAP_SOURCES
    wrap_itkCurvatureFlowImageFilter
    wrap_itkHistogramMatchingImageFilter
    wrap_itkImageRegistrationMethod
    wrap_itkImageToImageMetric
    wrap_itkMattesMutualInformationImageToImageMetric
    wrap_itkMeanSquaresImageToImageMetric
    wrap_itkMinMaxCurvatureFlowImageFilter
    wrap_itkMutualInformationImageToImageMetric
    wrap_itkMultiResolutionImageRegistrationMethod
    wrap_itkNormalizedCorrelationImageToImageMetric
    wrap_itkOtsuThresholdImageCalculator
    wrap_itkMeanReciprocalSquareDifferenceImageToImageMetric
    wrap_itkRecursiveMultiResolutionPyramidImageFilter
    wrap_itkSimpleFuzzyConnectednessImageFilterBase
    wrap_itkSimpleFuzzyConnectednessScalarImageFilter
    wrap_itkThresholdSegmentationLevelSetImageFilter
    wrap_itkGeodesicActiveContourLevelSetImageFilter
    wrap_itkShapeDetectionLevelSetImageFilter
    wrap_itkCurvesLevelSetImageFilter
    wrap_itkNarrowBandCurvesLevelSetImageFilter
)

Can someone help me?
how can adjust my cmake to do the itkVoronoiSegmentationImageFilter in python ??

Regards,
Bruno Cassaro