[Insight-users] help with wrapping of itkVoronoiSegmentationImageFilter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Oct 27 16:49:23 EDT 2004

Hi Bruno,

Thanks for pointing this out.

We added this issue as Bug # 1292
http://www.itk.org/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=1292&pos=0

The wrapper for this class is being added as we speak.

----------

The process for adding a class to the wrapping involves
three steps:

A) Create a wrap_itkCLASSNAME.cxx file in one of the
    directories in

      Insight/Wrapping/CSWig

    This file will specify the C++ instantiations that
    are going to be wrapped into Tcl, Python and Java.

B) Edit the master file of that directory. In this
    case the file

      wrap_ITKAlgorithms.cxx

    and add the group of the new instantiations of this
    filter.  That's a line like

     ITK_WRAP_GROUP(itkVoronoiSegmentationImageFilter),

C) Edit the CMakeLists.txt file in the same directory
    and add the new wrap_itkCLASSNAME.cxx file to the
    list of files in WRAP_SOURCE.

We just did this procedure in the CVS repository.
Please update your CVS checkout of ITK and rebuild
the wrapping.

Please let us know if you have further questions,