[Insight-users] Geospatial registration

Garrett Potts potts at cfl.rr.com
Thu Oct 28 07:15:53 EDT 2004

Hello Luis:

Thank you for the information.  I'll try the metric for mutual
information.  I was currently using MutualInformationImageToImageMetric
and out of the metrics I have tried it was giving better results and
the only problem that I was having now was the derivative estimates.
For our adjustable parameter interface I think I'll add a scales factor
in order to compute derivatives so the change is not so large with
respect to each parameter.  For a temporary fix I was dividing the
partials by the largest change in pixels and this sort of got the
change down to a reasonable rate.

I'll keep playing.  Thank you again for all the suggestions

Take care

Garrett