[Insight-users] FastMarchingImageFilter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Oct 31 18:29:29 EST 2004

Hi Quan,

Thanks for pointing this out.

We logged this issue as Bug #1308 in the phpBugTracker:

   http://www.itk.org/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=1308&pos=0

order to take the pixel spacing into account when propagating the level
set front.

You will have to update your CVS checkout to get the new fixed version
of the files   itkFastMarchingImageFilter. h  and .txx

http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/Algorithms/itkFastMarchingImageFilter.txx?root=Insight&sortby=date&r2=1.47&r1=1.46
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/Algorithms/itkFastMarchingImageFilter.h?root=Insight&sortby=date&r2=1.29&r1=1.28

   Please let us know if you find any other problem,

*Quan Chen* quanchen at gmail.com
<mailto:insight-users%40itk.org?Subject=%5BInsight-users%5D%20FastMarchingImageFilter&In-Reply-To=>
/Fri Oct 29 16:44:33 EDT 2004/