[Insight-users] Re: Reading Images

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Oct 31 19:31:20 EST 2004

Hi Gabriele,

Thanks for letting us know of your sucess.

You can easily solve the intensity scaling issue
by using the RescaleIntensityImageFilter

http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1RescaleIntensityImageFilter.html

You will find examples on the use of this filter
in the ITK Software Guide

     http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

---

Regarding the color map in ParaView, this is very
easy to customize.

Simply do the following:

   1) click on the "Display" tab,

   2) click in the button "Edit Color Map...",

   3) click on the button that has a Folder icon.

   4) Select "Grayscale" in the options of that folder.

At that point you should see the image in Grayscale
instead of color.

   Please let us know if you have further questions.