[Insight-users] Export data

Suresh G N suresh.gn at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 05:06:13 EDT 2005

I have two silly questions please:

1) I am trying to get data from a itk::Image. I found the below one, but not
my requirement. Can any one tell me is there a facility to import data from
an itk::Image type to C array?

ImportImageFilter <a02158.html> provides a mechanism for importing data into
an itk::Image <a02088.html>. ImportImageFilter <a02158.html> is an image
source, so it behaves like any other pipeline object. what abt other way?

2) Is it possible to find the Mean, variance and other statistical values of
a given volume using itk

Thanx in advance

Suresh