[Insight-users] pointset-to-poinset registration

Jordan Soet jds at interchange.ubc.ca
Wed Aug 3 18:34:17 EDT 2005

I'm not sure about your first question, but with regards to your second
one, I think it's because it's just a wrap of the vnl algorithm:

http://paine.wiau.man.ac.uk/pub/doc_vxl/core/vnl/html/classvnl__levenberg__marquardt.html

so it doesn't use the itk interface. I think what you can do is use the
->GetOptimizer() method which will return a pointer to the vnl optimizer
and then you can do something like SetTrace( true ). But I'm not really
sure, I've never actually tried.

Hope that helps,
Jordan