[Insight-users] pointset-to-poinset registration

wenzeld at att.net wenzeld at att.net
Wed Aug 3 18:16:57 EDT 2005

1. I am trying to use the pointset-to-pointset registration.  The problem I am finding is that the only optimizer which can be used for it is the LevenbergMarquardtOptimizer because it is a MultipleValuedNonLinearOptimizer which is what the PointSetToPointSetRegistration::SetOptimizer method is expecting.  Is there a reason for this limitation?

2. It appears that this particular optimizer cannot be queried to monitor the registration process.  Is there a reason for this?

Any suggested workarounds?

Thanks...

Dennis