[Insight-users] Generating a 64 bit version of itk...

Tobias Heimann t.heimann at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Fri Aug 5 13:25:38 EDT 2005

Hi Christoph,

I *think* I generated a 64bit-ITK, at least I compiled it on a
64bit-machine with a 64bit-gcc under Linux. Compilation worked without
problems. But I suppose you're more interested in 64bit datatypes? I
haven't seen any USE_64 switch in CMake, so I guess you don't gain
anything in this respect, even if you compile it for 64bit... Maybe
somebody deeper involved in ITK could confirm that?

Best wishes,
Tobias