[Insight-users] Problem while building FLTK 1.1.6 :: JPEG and unresolved external symbols

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Aug 8 09:22:06 EDT 2005

Hi Jenny,

FLTK 1.1.6 has already a CMakeLists.txt file.

This means that you can configure it with CMake
and follow the same process that you use for
configuring ITK or VTK.

Namely, you just need to select a binary directory
and to point to your FLTK source directory.

What happens with jpeg is that FLTK gives you the
option of building JPEG libraries that are distributed
along with FLTK, or to build with your system JPEG
libraries.

In your case, it seems that you build along with the
system JPEG libraries but their version does not
correspond to what FLTK is expecting.

You may want to try by using the JPEG libraries that
are distributed along with FLTK.