[Insight-users] Getting a single pixel's Voronoi region: looking for data struct and access function

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Aug 8 10:24:18 EDT 2005

Hi Torsten,

The Danielsson Distance Map filter produces as second output the
Voronoi Map of the pixels that you pass as != from zero in the
input.

You will find examples of this use in the ITK Software Guide

    http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

About your question regarding the rectangular boxes in physical
space, you may want to look at the BoundingBox class:

http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1BoundingBox.html