[Insight-users] How to copy ITK objects?

Tobias Heimann t.heimann at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Tue Aug 9 09:57:01 EDT 2005

Hi all,

Why is it that most ITK objects don't have usable assignment operators?
In the classes that I'm interested in (e.g. itk::Mesh), the assignment
operator is declared private and "purposely not implemented"... I
suspect there is a method behind that, but I don't get it.
Any help?

Thanks,
Tobias

--
Dipl.-Inform. Med. Tobias Heimann
Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum         (German Cancer Research Center)