[Insight-users] Cmake freezes

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Aug 9 15:51:05 EDT 2005

Hi Daniel,

Please give us more details about your Windows Desktop.

BTE, when you say "freezes", did you verified if CMake
is at this point taking 100% of your CPU ?

The configuration on Windows tend to take longer...
I wondering if you are not waiting enough for the configuration
to be performed.

    Please let us know,

       Luis