[Insight-users] PointSet Segmentation

Kevin H. Hobbs kevin.hobbs.1 at ohiou.edu
Wed Aug 10 09:16:30 EDT 2005

Is there any way to segment PointSets or Blobs?  I looked through the
software guide, and the Doxygen, and I didn't see anything.

I'm using a PointSet as a sort of sparse image to try to save some RAM
on all those pesky background pixels.

I'm trying to write some quick and dirty C to do a sort of
ConnectedComponentPointSetFilter. Every time I try something like this,
I get about half way through and become acutely aware that someone has
to have done this before.

Has anybody done this, or thought a lot about a it?