[Insight-users] accessing cvs

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Fri Aug 12 10:21:47 EDT 2005

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 16:00:35 +0200, Kim Chuan Lim
<lim.kim.chuan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have download ITK Release 2.0.1 (patch 1) (March 2005) but it give
> me some error when trying to compile with gcc 3.4.x

ITK 2.0.1 should build without problem with gcc 3.4.x if you don't try to
build wrappers.
If you want to build wrappers, you should also install gcc 3.3.x and set
GCCXML_COMPILER environment var :

    export GCCXML_COMPILER=g++-3.3.x

and everything should work :-)

> I try to connect to cvs to update it but i got the following error msg.
>
> cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at www.itk.org:/cvsroot/Insight co Insight
> cvs [checkout aborted]: connect to www.itk.org(24.97.130.19):2401
> failed: Connection timed out

Your command works just fine for me. Perhaps are you behind a firewall
which stops CVS traffic ?
Can you use cvs with other servers ?

Gaetan

--