[Insight-users] SOViewer

Julien Jomier jjomier at cs.unc.edu
Tue Aug 16 04:51:06 EDT 2005

Hi Dan,

The SoftwareGuide for SOViewer is far from complete.
For the moment, I would suggest to look at the Examples directory.
The SampleApplicationFLTK is a good example on how to use the viewers in
a program. You can also take a look at the ShellEx example created by
Gavin Baker (in the same directory).

You can send me emails directly if you have any further questions/issues,

Julien