[Insight-users] Using masks in multiresolution registration

Vicente Grau vicente at robots.ox.ac.uk
Tue Aug 16 11:05:56 EDT 2005

Thanks very much for your answer.
The image resolutions are the same for mask and input image: I have
copied the values directly from one mha header to the other to make sure
of that.
I have actually taken the mask object definition / application from
ImageRegistration12.cxx, but as it didn't work for me, I wondered if it
had to be used differently in a multiresolution framework. Does
MultiResolutionImageRegistrationMethod take care of the masking at
different scales? In this case, should I define a new
RecursiveMultiResolutionPyramidImageFilter for the mask? And, how do I
pass this pyramid to the MultiResolutionImageRegistrationMethod?

Thanks a lot,

Vicente