[Insight-users] How to get back the current level set in a imagetype format?

nawel h nawel_h5 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 17 05:40:25 EDT 2005

Hello,
I m trying to add a region term (mean and variance inside and outsidethe
contour)  in the level set equation. I am modifying The
itkGeodesicActiveContourLevelSetImageFilter and in particular the
itkLevelSetImageFunction and I would need to getout the current levelset
after each iteration in a Imagetype. In this class I can see that the level
set is get back in a ConstNeighborhoodIterator type but I didn't find out
from where the level set is obtained...
Thanks for any advice.