[Insight-users] BufferedRegion in DataObjects

Tobias Heimann t.heimann at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Wed Aug 17 05:41:37 EDT 2005

Hi all,

While writing some new filters with meshes as output, I noticed that
somewhere in my GenerateData() method, I have to call
"outputMesh->SetBufferedRegion( 0 );", otherwise the filter will
re-execute every update call because
RequestedRegionIsOutsideOfTheBufferedRegion() for the output mesh will
always return true. Is this intended (i.e. setting the buffered region
explicitly) or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance,
Tobias

--
Dipl.-Inform. Med. Tobias Heimann
Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum         (German Cancer Research Center)