[Insight-users] itkCurvatureRegistrationFilter

Torsten Rohlfing torsten at synapse.sri.com
Wed Aug 17 18:13:18 EDT 2005

Martin:

Just a hunch - try replacing

typedef Image<RealTypeDFT,TDeformationField::ImageDimension> DeformationFieldComponentImageType;

with

typedef Image<RealTypeDFT,::itk::GetImageDimension<TDeformationField>::ImageDimension> DeformationFieldComponentImageType;

It seems that everyone except me used the latter version (or
itkGetStaticConstMacro()) to achieve the desired effect. If you have
problems compiling itkCurvatureRegistrationFilter but everything else
compiles fine, this may fix it.

Note that I am not claiming to understand what's going on here. Just
guessing.

Good luck!
  Torsten

--
Torsten Rohlfing, PhD          SRI International, Neuroscience Program
 Research Scientist             333 Ravenswood Ave, Menlo Park, CA 94025

     "Though this be madness, yet there is a method in't"