[Insight-users] itkCurvatureRegistrationFilter

Martin Urschler martin at urschler.info
Thu Aug 18 06:08:05 EDT 2005

hi torsten,

your advice resolved my compilation problem, but there occurred another
one when actually using the registration filter

the meansquare registration function that you are using by default for
computing the updates lacks the GetMetric method which leads to a
compiler error
are you using a different registration function? does it compile on your
machine with the default one?

thanks,
Martin