[Insight-users] about the include order

Yixun Liu yxliu at fudan.edu.cn
Fri Aug 19 05:35:25 EDT 2005

Hi,

I use ITK example to register two point sets(IterativeClosestPoint1.cxx). When I change the order of the #include, some errors will appear. For example, if the order is as below, no error appears.

#include "itkPointSet.h"

#include "itkTranslationTransform.h"
#include "itkIterativeClosestPointMetric.h"
#include "itkLevenbergMarquardtOptimizer.h"
#include "itkPointSetToPointSetRegistrationMethod.h"

If I change the order to that below, many errors appear.

#include "itkTranslationTransform.h"
#include "itkIterativeClosestPointMetric.h"
#include "itkLevenbergMarquardtOptimizer.h"
#include "itkPointSetToPointSetRegistrationMethod.h"

#include "itkPointSet.h"

In my opinion, the include order should not be restricted.

Regards,

Yixun Liu